Type of plywood commonly used for carpentry design. Such as Wardrobe, shelving, cabinet.
PVC laminate plywood come with one sided or two sided (PVC Front or PVC Front & Back)
The advantage of using it compared to traditional normal plywood.
- Do not need regular maintenance.
- Have a smooth finished surface.
- The PVC side are impermeable and provide a minimum water resistant.
PVC Edge Banding
Optional – Edge banding for PVC plywood
- PVC edge band are glued onto plywood edges by our skilled carpenter.
- For amateur the edge banding are always done misaligned or having ugly gaps.
- Our skilled carpenter are able to install the edge banding perfectly.
- PVC edge bands are impermeable, provide minimum water resistant.
- Can be installed on curve surfaces.
Plywood is made by gluing and compressing thin layers of wood veneer.
The advantage of using plywood
- Affordable price.
- Light weight and good durability.
- Can be used for support.
- Good for DIY.